Contract Strategy & Strategic Procurement
- Developed and implemented a complete contract and procurement organization for an industry-leading, public company, including contract documents, implementation of a contract administration tool, training for project management and contracts organizations, and development of a governance and assessment organization.
- Advised an industry-leading, public company in the development and execution of a labor strategy designed to improve the performance of outages and construction execution.
- Advised an industry-leading, public company executing a $17B capital program on a comprehensive workforce strategy to resolve issues concerning skills gaps, housing, transportation, and access to training.
Claims Management & Dispute Resolution
- Resolved outstanding claims for a regional, specialty subcontractor.
- Provided expert services on cost and schedule disputes for an $8B project.
- Mediated the resolution of a dispute amongst members of an industry association regarding technical specifications and application in the field.
Program & Project Planning
- Developed and implemented a strategic communication strategy for an advanced nuclear power and defense technology.
- Developed a contract and labor strategy for a $16B environmental controls program of one of the industry’s largest power producers.
- Developed a PMI-based Project Management Organization for an owner organization with a planned $1B+ program, including the development of full policies and procedures and identification of tools.
- Developed a PMI-based Project Management Office for an owner organization with a $2B annual maintenance and operations budget and a planned $25B capital program, including development of full policies and procedures, identification and implementation of a full suite of tools, and training for the project management and support organizations.
- Provided FEL1 evaluation of pipeline repurposing for Gulf Coast Chemical manufacturer.
- Developed an environmental, health and safety management program for a regional, specialty contractor.
- Developed a complete set of standard operating procedures for a national nuclear services firm.
- Provided strategic staffing support to a (power company description).
- Provided strategic candidate search for a regional specialty construction firm.
- Lead executive leadership of a $1.2B multi-national construction firm through a proprietary process to develop a strategic plan to grow the firm to $2B in 5 years through expansion of geographic territory and services.
- Lead a safety services and training organization through root cause analysis of a customer loss and developed a strategy to regain the customer and expand into new market sectors.
- Lead a multi-national craft labor organization through a proprietary process to develop a strategic growth strategy and supported implementation of the strategy.
- Lead a regional mechanical construction firm through a process to develop a growth strategy through gained operational efficiencies and targeting business development plan.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented a steel fabrication facility in disposition of assets.
- Represented a regional industrial contractor in the sale of the firm and all equipment and facilities.
- Represented a multi-national industrial services firm in the sale of the firm.
- Represented a pipe, vessel, and equipment fabricator in the sale of the firm and all assets.
- Consulted for Venture Capital firm acquisition of packaged industrial gases acquisition.
- Consulted with national transportation company evaluating entering Cryogenic Transportation business.
Business Relationships & Networks
- Completed an economic impact analysis for an industry association within a southeastern US market.
- Established an industry association, developed a strategic plan and implemented a marketing strategy.
- Performed a market assessment for an industry association to use as a basis for strategic planning and market positioning.
- Developed and implemented a strategic communication strategy to reposition a labor services organization for growth.
- Completed a marketing and strategic positioning strategy for an international labor services organization.
- Implemented a complete capture planning program for a $1B+ multinational construction firm, including implementation of a CRM, market analysis, targeting strategy, and training of business development professionals.
- Developed a targeting marketing program for a multinational labor services organization, including the management of marketing advertising in industry publications.
- Developed and implemented a strategic selling program for a regional pipe, vessel, and equipment fabrication group.